Environmental Policy Statement
Environmental policy statement
BaderOya Oilfield Services and Energy (BOS) specializes in EPC projects, design, Construction, procurement, Operations and Maintenance, Energy Services, Manpower Supply, New pipelines, Trunk Line, Oil Tanks, and Infrastructure for Oil and Gas Sector. The nature of the BOS’s activities places particular emphasis on experience, expertise, capability, performance, lately, reliability and quality.
At BOS, we are committed to the implementation of proactive measures to help protect and sustain the environment for future generations. We recognize the impact of our operations on the environment and aim to minimize any detrimental effects that may occur.
BOS is to operate and conduct its business process by establishing and implementing an effective and efficient environment Management System (EMS) aligned to QHSE IMS policy as part of its integration with other systems based on ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Continual Improvement. to assure, control, measure against, and utilize to maintain its quality image.
BOS is committed to understanding customer’s expectations and managing the business processes to achieve high-quality of products and services in compliance with relevant laws, legislation, and other relevant standards utilizing the following principles and commitments:
- Comply with relevant environmental laws and take a proactive approach to future requirements.
- Ensure the necessary resources will be provided to support the implementation of this Policy at all levels using defined and implemented objectives and targets that are reviewed and updated annually.
- Monitor performance and aim for continual improvement by reducing, reusing, and recycling in areas such as energy consumption, reduction of waste materials and water consumption,
Work with suppliers who have compatible policies for managing their impact on the environment, to control and minimize the impact on the environment by ensuring that all activities carried out in the business process are established to environmental standards and procedures.
- All employees to work in an environmentally friendly manner to negate the impacts and effects at all work sites and places.
- Promote the Environmental culture and no individual will be expected or forced to work in an unsafe working environment where an unsafe condition is known.
- Conduct regular audits and periodic Management Reviews to monitor and assess EMS performance.
- Promotes teamwork approach in conducting activities to reduce effort and time in providing products and services that meet and or exceeds customers’ expectations
- Training and continuous development and enhancement of the BOS employees’ soft skills and ensure they are aware of their responsibilities and are properly trained to undertake them diligently.
Any amendments to this policy resulting from annual reviews, is to be widespread and well introduced to all interested parties including employees, contractors, and available, on request.