HSE Policy Statement
HSE Policy Statement
BaderOya Oilfield Services and Energy (BOS) specializes in EPC projects, design, Construction, procurement, Operations and Maintenance, Energy Services, Manpower Supply, New Pipelines, Trunk Line, Oil Tanks, and Infrastructure for Oil and Gas Sector. The nature of the BOS’s activities places particular emphasis on experience, expertise, capability, performance, lately, reliability and quality.
The objective of a Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Program is to prevent injuries, protect employee health, protect the environment, educate employees, and increase work productivity. Every HSE program should be based on a sound foundation on ISO 1400 I and 45001 requirements aligned to QHSE IMS policy with concept of Continual Improvement and make best use of its management resources in all matters of HSE.
BOS is committed to understand Customer’s expectations and managing the business processes to achieve high quality of Services and Products in compliance with relevant HSE laws, legislation and other relevant standards utilizing the following principles and commitments:
- The health and safety of employees and the environment protection are of the utmost importance in all BOS operations.
- HSE is the accountability and responsibility of all employees and should be well defined.
- Ensure a systematic assessment of the hazards and risks related to the BOS business to prevent damages to property, loss of assets, and avoid harm, injury, and ill health to all personnel from Incidents/Accidents.
- A void and minimize adverse effects on the environment and prevent pollution and comply with the environmental and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Establish and maintain effective Emergency Response system to reduce, and wherever possible, eliminate any negative impacts from possible unplanned events.
- Recent incident investigations, their causes, and corrections.
- Communicate its objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the BOS and to interested parties.
- Ensure that BOS activities are safe for employees, and anyone working under its direction.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest HSE standards.
- Train BOS employee in the needs and responsibilities of HSE management and ensure their consultation and participation in the implementation of HSE system.
- Conduct regular audits through Internal and External Auditing Practices and periodic Management Reviews process to monitor and assess the HSE performance, we have set HSE objectives and established a program to ensure the achievement of these objectives.
Any amendments to this policy resulting from annual reviews, is to be widespread and well introduced to all interested parties including employees, contractors, and available, on request.