IMS Policy Statement
IMS policy statement
BaderOya Oilfield Services and Energy (BOS) provides outstanding products and services that meet customer expectations and requirements. We operate with passionate focus on Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental (QHSE) responsibility, and advanced information systems. We promote a culture of teamwork, compliance, and continual improvement.
The BOS team is committed to compliance with our QHSE Integrated Management System (IMS) and will ensure its ongoing effectiveness. The QHSE IMS is based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018. BOS Top Management shall ensure that all personnel are fully conversant with the BOS objectives through an ongoing education and training program for personnel at all levels, we have set QHSE IMS objectives and established a program to ensure the achievement of these objectives.
BOS employees have an instilled culture of compliance, cooperation and continual improvement communicated through our Vision, Values, Mission, Policy Statement, Objectives, Team Principles and Tenets. BOS Top management ensures competent and adequate resource and leadership is in place to support QHSE IMS and information technology security initiatives as well as ensure compliance with Laws and regulatory requirementsBOS Top management is committed to:
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of illness, reduction of risks and elimination of known hazards and to prevent damages to property, loss of assets, and avoid harm, injury, and ill health to all personnel from Incidents/ Accidents.
- Proper environmental stewardship through pollution prevention, and waste minimization, ensuring everyone working under BOS direction must be aware of the business compliance requirements.
- Establish QHSE IMS programs promoting employee ownership and involvement.
- Deliver high-value “quality first”, on-time and compliant products/services; engage customers; develop measures for improvement; track and drive defects and opportunities through a robust tracking program.
- Maintain all national and corporate compliance and reporting requirements through employee awareness, preventive measures, risk-based management, and oversight.
- Standardize, drive uptime and usage, data security, and risk-based continual improvement in support of Information Technology systems.
- Train employee in the needs and responsibilities of QHSE IMS and ensure their consultation and participation in the implementation.
- Conduct regular audits through Internal and External Auditing Practices and periodic Management Reviews process to monitor and assess the QHSE IMS performance.
Any amendments to this policy resulting from annual reviews, is to be widespread and well introduced to all interested parties including employees, contractors, and available, on request.